Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday, Week 3

To start off a new Monday, I wanted to share this video that my sister found. I think Jenna Marbles is hilarious anyway, but her depiction of "your inner fat kid" is pretty awesome. This is how I felt the past few months, so I wanted to share. Enjoy! (Click the link below)

*Viewing discretion: a few explicative words 
Junk Food Confessions
Snack: These are whole wheat all-natural fig bars and I freaking love them. If I need a snack that's going to hold me over for a little while, these are perfect. 
Small meal: lean turkey burger (3g fat, 0g carbs, 28g protein) with mushrooms and a small side salad with sun-dried tomatoes 
Dinner: my mom made homemade enchiladas and how can you say no? I didn't put any sour cream  on it, and they were fairly small but I did put a little cinnamon on my rice. 

Breakfast: Half of a small mango and 2 large strawberries,
cut-up and mixed with 3 tbsp of plain nonfat Greek yogurt



I had a horrible migraine today as well as a photo shoot, so although it's not a very good excuse, I didn't get a work out in :( And then I found this picture, and it made me feel even guiltier. Will have to use this as motivation to work harder tomorrow :)




1 comment: