Tuesday, April 2, 2013

And it starts...

April 1, 2013: I decided to start documenting my fitness goals, my workouts, and my diet to both help keep me on track, and to potentially motivate someone who needs it. This was an afternoon meal (I've begun eating 4-5 small meals a day). I boiled organic quinoa with a dash of pink Himalayan sea salt, then mixed in honey and strawberries. It helped curb my sweet tooth and made me full at the same time. So here's to a new month and a healthier lifestyle!

After walking at the park and playing in the creek with Bailey, my husband and I decided to enjoy a relaxing evening before the hectic week resumes. We rented "Love and Basketball," one of my favorite movies, and got take-out since neither of us wanted to cook. Not the best idea for dinner, but I tried to get the healthiest option possible. This is a rice bowl with cabbage, bamboo, black beans, zucchini, fresco salsa, and grilled chicken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment