Thursday, May 16, 2013

Food inspiration

How naughty does this look? It's actually breakfast and it's Tropical Strawberry Shakeology!
1/2 banana
1 c coconut milk
1/4 c raspberries
1 scoop TS Shakeo + ice!
One of my favorite "sweet treats!"
1/2 c plain NF Greek yogurt
1 tsp honey
1 small mango + raspberries
Lunch Salad with cherry tomatoes, celery, cucumbers, *ham, a spring mix with spinach, and
homemade honey mustard dressing: plain NF Greek yogurt + honey + mustard + parsley + cayenne pepper
*Most fitness experts caution against deli meats because of the high sodium content. I just wanted to add protein to my salad and I was in a hurry, so this was all I had. However, new research says that it can actually be harmful to not get enough salt/sodium daily, so I figured one piece of deli meat wasn't horrible :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment